Welcome to the Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria VA hotel, near National Harbor
The Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria is located adjacent to the Capital Beltway (I-495) Exit 173. Conveniently close to Washington DC we offer an affordable alternative to staying in downtown Washington, D.C.
Many area attractions and points of interest are easily accessible from our hotel including Old Town Alexandria, Great Waves Waterpark, National Harbor, the National Mall, the Pentagon, the Lincoln Memorial, the Washington Monument and the Holocaust Museum.
Additional attractions in the DC area include:
• Arlington National Cemetery
• FedEx Field Arena (football)
• Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
• MCI Center (basket ball, hockey & concerts)
• National Cathedral
• Nationals Park Stadium (baseball)
• National Harbor
• Potomac Mills Mall
• RFK Memorial Stadium
• Smithsonian Air & Space Museum
• White House
• Wolf Trap Farm Park Performing Arts Center
Take our free shuttle to the Van Dorn metro station and skip the parking hassles in Washington, D.C. Make our hotel your base when you come the nation's top annual events including the Cherry Blossom Festival, American Folk Life Festival, Fourth of July celebration and the National Christmas Tree lighting ceremony.
As a guest of this Alexandria, VA hotel, your stay includes amenities like:
• Free shuttle to Van Dorn Metro station from 7 am to 2:00 pm and 3:30 pm to 10:30 pm
• Free high-speed Internet access
• Free local calls
• Free coffee 24 hours every day in our lobby
• Free breakfast buffet with hot and cold items
Pets Allowed on first floor only in SNKPET rooms only. $50.00 USD per night pet fee in addition to the room rate. A maximum of 1 pet per room and a maximum of 25 pounds. Dogs only, no cats or other pets are allowed. Guests staying in upper floor rooms will be charged $150 fee if a pet is found in a room and pet will have to be removed.
Pet May Only Be Left In Room Unattended If In A Cage/Carrier
• Our swimming pool is open from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day
• The swimming pool is open from 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm Monday through Friday and from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm on Saturday and Sunday
* Motor Coach parking $250 per night unless with a group of 10+ paid rooms per night
Guest registering, occupying and paying for room must be 21